Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Catching up

I was so busy and exhausted at the oasis yesterday and the day before that I didn't get my photos processed and organized. So here are a few I meant to share on the 10th that I see didn't happen.

Sunrise
As I watched a male Eastern Amberwing being dispatched by a spider, just a few feet away a female Eastern Amberwing was busily laying eggs (ovipositing). Not good photos, but interesting juxtaposition.


And the soapberry thicket is coming along nicely I think.


One reason I came to town yesterday afternoon was because I can't quit overworking myself when I'm at the oasis. So today I rested more. (Still did laundry, cooking, etc.) But I'm eager to get back down there. Good stuff awaits me, I'm sure.

As I was getting out of the car to go into the grocery store today, I noticed my mask matched my shirt, so I just had to take a picture of it. Just a paragon of fashion here! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment