Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A giant step

For someone who almost never takes meds, this is a giant leap. I started my first Hep C dose today. Over the next two months I'll be taking one box of these every week. And I'm so grateful to be able to.



After a month, I'll get another shipment of four boxes. 


Today I bundled up in the 30 plus degree temperatures, determined to get a better photo of the Pine Warbler that's been overwintering at the local park. A couple of days ago a birder friend, Judy Sims, got this awesome shot of it. 



I did get a couple of photos today, barely better than my previous one. (See post of Jan 27.)  But it was fun trying. 



Later I learned that Judy has an expensive mirrorless camera and top-notch lens. So I don't feel quite so bad. Not sure I'll try again though. Eager to go to the oasis and see if the birds are using the new feeder.


No comments:

Post a Comment