Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Update on birds and surgery

My husband's hernia surgery went off without a hitch and we came home the next day, to our surprise! Glad that's behind us.


I had been whining to anyone that would listen that Cassin's Finches were being seen all over the Big Bend area but I hadn't seen one at my new bird bath in Alpine. Well, a while ago one popped in for a bath, so I'm pretty excited.



My sister got stem cell injections in her knees and if it works for her I'm going to try it. Five weeks to go on my Hep C meds and no side effects, so all good there. I got rundown from two days at the hospital with barely any sleep, but should be back to normal soon.


7 comments:

  1. Great news Carolyn, cool on the Cassie’s. Rest up, you’ve been thru a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know that's a load off! I've read about the stem cell injections. I'll keep my fingers crossed it works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear from you and very glad he was able to go home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news all around!

    ReplyDelete