Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The look of fall


Here in W TX the look of fall is very different than it is in places like New Hampshire. Nevertheless, it's just as beautiful in its own way. To my eyes, it looks like "purple mountains' majesty amid amber waves of native grasses."


I worked some more on the citrus area, which I decided to call my citruseria.


Those panels are just being stored against the back for right now, until I figure out exactly how I want this "work in progress" to shape up. (The front panel is done.) A lot of variables to consider, like plant hardiness, cold and wind protection, moisture, alternate use as a bird viewing blind, etc.

Brian's Ornythion chrysalis is 2 weeks old today. He has some concern that it might be dehydrating. We're holding our breaths.



No comments:

Post a Comment