Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, January 13, 2014

Lovely winter day

It got up to 60° today which inspired me to work. Really hard. I caulked the mud room and utility room in hopes of getting rid of the mice. So after I felt I had sealed the rooms, I wore myself out cleaning them from top to bottom. Hope that's the end of the mice. I can't stand mice.

Yesterday morning when I arrived at the oasis I thought I got a quick glimpse of a Fox Sparrow. Then I didn't see it again, but did see the Lincoln's, Song, and Swamp Sparrows, so talked myself out of the Fox Sparrow. But I saw it again this morning and even photographed it.


I don't think it's the same one I had in October, but it's the same Eastern Red subspecies.

And the Song Sparrow presented me with a photo op today also.

How bad can winter be when a beautiful Reakirt's Blue shows up?



No comments:

Post a Comment