Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Trying to catch up

That's the story of my life, of course. Like "I'm dancing as fast as I can." Just about through with the peaches.


 I didn't have the desire or energy to deal with the grapes (I never do) so I offered them for free on Brewster County Exchange's Facebook site. However, I'm going to buy a juicer, and in the future I'm going to keep more of our produce. I gave the whole tree full of apples away the last couple of years.



I feel guilty about that, but if I dry them, they're concentrated sugar and I need to keep my blood sugar down, as much as I love dried fruit. And I'm drying peaches right now. At least with a juicer the fruit will be closer to fresh fruit. But I'll probably consume more of it and end up with the same result. Life is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment