Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, March 18, 2019

Keeping up

I'm really struggling to keep up with the flower identifications. And it's so frustrating when I forget the species of one I've already identified. Especially when it's a common one I know so well. I have to focus (literally) on getting better photos of the flower parts too. At least the guide I worked so hard on has been very useful. Here are more bluebonnet photos. Can't get enough of them.

Photo by Tim McKenna
Photo by Chanci Anderson
Our poor tomato plants in Alpine have had to spend their nights under covers. We aren't taking chances on a surprise freeze. Soon though we can unwrap them. A couple of them are pushing through their bucket covers. As you can see I had to put an extension on one of them.


I'll be real surprised if we get any fruit from that apricot tree this year. Lots of freezes.

My daughter and her husband own a condo in Colorado that they rent out. If anyone is interested, here's the link.

https://www.vrbo.com/1464881?unitId=2023473&fbclid=IwAR1KSH5nWWTdS0ECd72UVsuwt2o0LyTR5wGtlwY7NVe_97fnl9fUNK6ve3I




No comments:

Post a Comment