Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Voluntary slavery

I was determined to start cleaning out the stucco tank. Managed to kill myself trying. Hopefully, I'll be able to find some help but for now I have enough cleaned to where I can do some patching tomorrow. Contingent on being able to get out of bed tomorrow.


Butterflies like the dabs of mud left in the tank.

Black Swallowtail

 Tropical Buckeye (male)
I was delighted to find a bloom on my Common Mallow (malva neglecta) that I posted several days ago (March 23).  I would have been really disappointed to totally miss it blooming. Just one bloom but I'm satisfied.


I also saw a flower today at the oasis, while watering, that I identified tentatively as Southern Chervil (Chaerophyllum tainturieri).  Online experts confirmed. It was almost dark when I found it, so hope to get a better photo tomorrow. Assuming I can get out of bed. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment