Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Not a good deal after all

The cheaper Drylok arrived yesterday on schedule. Turns out they were quarts, not gallons, so I sent them back. If you look closely at the bottom of the illustration in my previous post you can read, "one quart." Duh!
I remember so carefully reading to be sure it said one gallon. Somehow, read the wrong can, I guess. So I ended up buying a bunch of expensive ones in Alpine. But I found something cheaper there that I'm going to try. It's a powder you mix with water and supposedly does the same thing. No need buying it already mixed with water if it's not necessary.

While I was doing my "one gallon a day" stint today I found a small hole in the tank that might be the source of some of that leakage.

I don't get Townsend's Solitaires here very often so it's always a treat to get one. This photo was taken from far away looking directly toward the late afternoon sun.


And who would settle for ordinary afterglow when you can have a full moon with it! As the afterglow deepened the moon brightened. 



No comments:

Post a Comment