Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Leapin' Lizards

Witnessed my first lizard mating today. I had never wondered what it would look like, so now I don't have to never wonder again.


Saw this huge moth hanging around the patio rafters the last couple of days. Not sure what species it is. Some kind of Black Witch moth, I guess.


The place is like a big sotol forest these days.


I've posted tarantula photos before but I think this is the first black one I've seen. I don't know if it's a different sex, or a different species.

I just love having plenty of water to lavish on my trees and flowers. The mosquitoes are totally gone now, but gnats are really, really annoying. They keep getting in my eyes. But that's better than being hot and dry. Not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment