Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Internet down

While at CMO yesterday afternoon I got a message saying our internet and phone are down in town. That made me want to stay at CMO, but I knew my husband would be upset without a phone. (When I'm in town I can help him make calls from my cell phone.) Also I called AT&T and they said they couldn't fix it unless I was at the computer. So late last night I came to town. Turns out they don't take calls late at night, but I called again early this AM. They tried to fix it online but said the modem was bad. It's a modem we've had less than two months. Very aggravating. They're sending a new modem that should arrive in a few days. Meanwhile, I use my son's computer at his house. Things break faster than we can fix them. Got a water heater out in a rent house and lawn mower broken. Also both relatively new items. And of course, my pump still isn't working right.

While we were at Balmorhea this past Wednesday we saw what may be my first Owl Fly. I don't recall ever seeing one before. I wouldn't have seen this one if Jeanne hadn't pointed it out to me. I was busy photographing the Halloween Pennant. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)


Last night driving to town the moon was awesome. Never saw it so golden before. I stopped and took a photo, but I don't take good moon shots. Here's what I got.


Not to worry, I found a shot by Tim MeKenna on Facebook today that shows how it was last night much better.


Tomorrow I'm going to be real restless. May have to find somewhere to go oding. Not sure. Should probably let my body rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment