Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Update

Got my pickup back today. The rebuilt transmission has a 3 year warranty on it. That really gives me peace of mind. (Cost was $3000)

Planned to go to Marathon today to look for odes but by the time I got my work done I was too tired. Tomorrow I will for sure. The rains have quit, hopefully, temporarily. But it's going to be real hot for the next week or so. Dragonflies don't mind at all though. It won't bother me much for the amount of time I'll be out in it, with little exertion.

I think it's been about a month or so since I retired my Canon. As a result, my shoulder barely hurts anymore. So it's worth it. I miss a few shots, but those I do get are better for my purposes. Here are a couple of butterflies I took a couple of days ago. (Question Mark & Fiery Skipper)


And I think chronic pain is hard on the body's immune system, so my constant infections might improve too. I feel better than I had been for quite a while anyway. If I can't get younger, it's the next best thing, I guess.

Here's something interesting I found in one of my ancestry searches. (I was born in Iowa)


No comments:

Post a Comment