Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, July 23, 2018

More of the same

Had to go to Odessa to get my dental appliance repaired, then back to the peach pits.


My hope is to pick the remainder of them tomorrow, then dry as many as I can before Wednesday. Then Wednesday I'm going oding with some bird bander friends of Kelly Bryan's. They're into dragonflies too. I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to Balmorhea. That's the plan anyway. Then Thursday I have to go water CMO. And maybe find something exciting there. As I mentioned in a previous post, I plan to stay a few days this time.

Meanwhile, since I got a late start on the dryers today I'll have to get up in the night to empty them. That shouldn't be too difficult since I napped some in the car today.


No comments:

Post a Comment