Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Back to normal

I feel recovered today. Hugh was able to drive so I slept a lot of the trip to Odessa. Back in Alpine no interesting odes or butterflies. Took these two shots only.

Mating Vesta Crescents

Acmon Blue
Maybe Mac will send me some interesting photos later on that I can add here. I'm going to focus more on toads in the future. I don't think I have any at the oasis and my sister a mile away thinks she has Spadefoot Toads, so I want to get that sorted out as soon as possible. The only confirmed toad at the oasis was a Narrow-mouthed Toad photographed by Barry Zimmer one year. You can go to my index and click on "toads" to see that. And a couple of times in the past 40 years a horned toad has been spotted, but that's the extent of what I know about my toads.

No comments:

Post a Comment