Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Recent photos by Mac

I'm stuck in town, but not for long. My son is working on my new phone now. I'll be out of solitary confinement soon!

Mac emailed some nice shots he got yesterday. I love that he finally got one with both Elf Owl nestlings in the cavity. I'm sure they're fledged by now.


Hummingbirds aren't showing up much at the feeders what with all the rain-induced flower blooms. 

Probably female Black-chinned Hummingbird
That's making it difficult for the film crew to get good display shots. It's incredible all the adversity the crew has had. Having to get towed out from mud in the park, rain threatening equipment, birds not cooperating, to name a few. They really should do a documentary on the making of the documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment