Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Surprise Tree Tobacco blooms

I totally didn't expect blooms on the Tree Tobacco this soon.


Yesterday's rain put a bunch of water in the upper dirt tank so I topped off the stucco tank today. 


Mac took this photo this afternoon of a baby Elf Owl. An expert told me this one will fledge in one day; two days max. Cool! Thank you, Mac!


I got to our house in town and discovered I didn't have my cell phone. Panic, because I know I had it at the gas station when I gassed up in town. Somehow it must have gotten dropped outside my pickup when gassing up and someone took it. I had my son track its location on the Find Friend app and it said location not available, so someone turned that feature off. Panic! I'll call Verizon in the morning and get it turned off and a new phone, but meantime it could run up a huge bill. I don't even know what damage can be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment