Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Limping around

I had hoped to get some watering done today, but it didn't happen. Tomorrow. I didn't take any photos today because I got water into my camera when I fell yesterday and want to give it a chance to dry out if any water is inside it.

A lovely neighbor couple (Bruce and Stephanie) came and helped me do a few things on my to-do list for a couple of hours. Here is Bruce replacing my horrible kitchen light. So glad to have a good one finally. My ceilings are high so Bruce and I are both on top of the kitchen table. (Iphone snap by Stephanie.)


You probably can't tell from the photo, but I'm holding the new fixture up while Bruce attaches the wires. Thanks guys!

It's an LED light so no more bulbs to change in my lifetime. No sound. (The old fluorescent was noisy) Smaller, so less of a footprint. And plenty bright light. Wish I had thought to take a before photo. Couldn't take this next photo with the light turned on because it was too bright and was nothing but glare. The old one was big, noisy, 8' long, with ugly tubes visible. This one is 3' long and a third as wide as the old one.


Gotta water tomorrow. Did manage to fill feeders today. No choice, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment