Click any photo to enlarge

Friday, July 26, 2019

Miscellaneous catch-up

Here are a few photos I never got around to posting from the past week. First, at the oasis, is a cool antenna topper for my pickup. What could be better than a live dragonfly? Only problem, it was  temporary.


Then I stopped at Calamity Creek on the way to town. No good odes there but some pretty territorial Javelina with young.


Arriving at Alpine I saw a thunderstorm in the distance. The time before I saw that huge monsoon as I was entering town. CMO hasn't had a drop of rain in two weeks, on top of daily triple-digit temperatures.


And back at the oasis a couple of days ago, some of the Tree Tobacco is looking great. It'll be a success when I get a photo of a Lucifer foraging on the blooms.


Also yesterday a big black scorpion.




No comments:

Post a Comment