Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Old age and treachery

I squeezed all the work I could out of my reluctant body today. I realize that about the most I can hope to accomplish by myself on the big hill is to put bandaids on the worst spots, so that's what I attempted today.


Looking south

Looking north

I think it'll help and it might be a long time before we get a monsoon that'll erode it further. I'll keep monitoring it and if I have to, I'll hire help. For now it'll be fine. More controllable than the slope we had concreted was.

Don't know how long this "bandaid" will hold, but it'll keep visitors from falling into a hole. And might hold permanently. We'll see.

Looking south




1 comment:

  1. So nice to be receiving your posts again...Thank you Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete