Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Beyond my control

All the rains and flooding in central Texas have caused the tank company to get behind on installs so the soonest they can do mine is mid-November. Just have to change what I can and accept what I can't. It does take pressure off me as far as readying the pad is concerned, but just gotta hope for spring rains next year because I won't have the abundance of water in the leaky stucco tank by the time the tank gets installed. Nothing I can do about it. I certainly tried.  I think the oasis will make it until next year's rainy season. If next year isn't a drought year all should be well.

Got about a quarter inch of rain today and more forecast for the next week or so.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the delay Carolyn but I am confident that you will make it through this and the Oasis is going to survive and florish!!

    ReplyDelete