Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, May 19, 2014

First 100° day this year at CMO

And today was the first chance I had to work in the big tank. I cleaned the dirt out down to the water line (which is really low) on the east side. Tomorrow morning before it gets hot I'm going to put a  gallon of that Drylok coating on some areas that are real crumbly. It won't last, but nothing else I put on there lasts either, so maybe it'll help it hold together another year. I think the tank overflows there and gets under the concrete when a flash flood runs down the arroyo . I'll try to remember to take a couple of photos tomorrow.

When the temperatures reached their high the trees were loaded with panting birds.

Female Lucifer Hummingbird

There's a chance of rain later in the week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

























No comments:

Post a Comment