Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Determined to water

I had that tank full of water so felt like if I don't use it, the next big rain will send everything down to the ocean. But using it is a chore with my little slow pump and doing all the hoses. Spent the whole day at it until it started to rain at 7 PM. Got another lovely rain; enough to top off the big tank and enough in the upper dirt tank and settling pond to add a lot to the stucco tank, but not so much to do damage.


I got the pumps going and plan to pump into the night until the upper dirt tank is done. Then I'll turn off the other pump and start pumping the settling pond in the morning. My wildlife tank got more water too. After my wonderful dragonfly find there yesterday I'm calling it my dragonfly pond from now on.


I took this Eastern Amberwing photo today. I'm looking at amberwings closely so I don't miss the Mexican Amberwing when it shows up.




No comments:

Post a Comment