Click any photo to enlarge

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Big bummer!

I measured the stucco tank after 12 hours, and it had gone down 3." That means in two weeks the tank would be empty. So I have no choice but to pump it out, patch it, and refill it. I'm trying to get help with handling the heavy pumps to empty it. The rest I can do. All a killer, but I can do it. Should I just give up?

Went odeing today with the visiting odonate seekers who hadn't been to the Big Bend area before. Here's a photo of them on their first trip down the scenic river road. (FM 170).


Odeing has been really slow. Things I normally don't have trouble locating are not around. Hopefully we'll do better tomorrow. Our last day.

Serpent Ringtail - Shafter
Variable Dancer - Shafter

Sooty Dancer - Shafter

Gray Sanddragon - Shafter

Amethyst Dancer - Shafter

No comments:

Post a Comment