Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ordinary Alpine day

Couldn't find anything interesting to photograph here in town, so settled for a couple common species.


Great Horned Owl

Familiar Bluet
I've been busy trying to navigate the logistics of getting the new tank. Like where to put it, how to get the pad done to the stringent specs, how to get sand delivered, how to coordinate everything, how to have enough money, etc. But we do what we have to do, and this is one of those things that I have to do and should have done many years ago. And I'll sure been glad to put it behind me. I owe such a debt of gratitude to all the people that are supporting me in this. Without them it wouldn't happen.  Too many to mention but David Sarcozi is certainly at the top of the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment