Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Seeing light in the tunnel

My son's rental property is almost ready to rent, and now my husband and I have one vacancy that we have to get ready, but I feel like progress is being made. Ours wasn't left in too bad a shape. Here are a few pics of Lee's in case you're curious. Otherwise, scroll past. I'm always irked at myself when I don't take "before" photos, but I did post one of this bathroom floor being replaced. He worked 12 hour days for nearly a week on this. It's his first rental property but hopefully not the last. He's motivated!




Today is Brian's last day here so I took off half a day to go butterflying with him. He showed me some nests of Orange Giant-Skippers. Pretty cool! This particular agave had 8 nests in it.



We didn't find any really interesting species. Seeing the Orange-barred Sulphurs in Alpine yesterday is a hard act to follow.

Pretty sure the Costa's Hummingbird has departed. Some birders spent two hours looking for it today without any luck. I was gone at the time, but my husband told me. Things here should start settling down. If it would just rain at CMO now, my world would be complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment