Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, September 13, 2018

My gofundme campaign


At 3 AM last night, while waiting on the water to finish pumping, I decided to write a gofundme story sort of to see how it works. It was pretty easy so I just proceeded. Then turned off the pump and went to bed. Early this morning my life became crazy. Donations have been pouring in all day and I've been busy writing thank you messages.

It looks like I might be able to get the tank I desperately need. When I measured the stucco tank before coming to town it was still leaking about the same or maybe slightly less. But since it has two feet less water in it, the pressure decreases on the leaks and they slow down on their own. I'm sure I patched it good. It must have sprung another leak. So my only hope is the gofundme campaign. Otherwise, I'd be really depressed about the tank leaking.

Here's the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/m8seh-need-water-storage-tank


No comments:

Post a Comment