Click any photo to enlarge

Thursday, September 20, 2018

New tank gonna happen!

The tank company's agent had to postpone coming to CMO until tomorrow, so I stayed in town another day. My husband loaded his bobcat to take to CMO Saturday. He's going to clear the land for the new parking area since the tank is going in the current parking area. The board on the trailer floor is patching a hole. He was going to put new boards in the trailer, but that would take him weeks to do, so this is a temporary patch.



Later I'll have my son, Eric, come to level and help me clean up. He doesn't have a bobcat, just a tractor with a bucket, so I need to get the bobcat work done first. Also hope to have Hugh take the gravel that we'll need out of the arroyo, but doubt that I can keep him there more than 3 hours. He has a very bad back and knee. I'll just have to see how it goes. 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope everything goes well.

    CarlaM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm keeping a positive attitude. Even wrote the check today for the tank although I don't have the delivery and installation costs raised yet. That's a whopping $6,000

    ReplyDelete