Click any photo to enlarge

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

New tank is full!

One never knows how they'll react to something until it happens, and this tank is a good example. Maybe because my brain is old and hard-wired for leakage and evaporation, I still haven't felt the huge relief I expected. Or I'm just so use to worrying and stressing that I find something else to stress about. But I think when I get used to the new water situation and see how it improves life at the oasis I'll wonder how I ever made it without it.


Kind of like now I wonder how I ever survived before internet, cell phones, etc.

While water was pumping I painted the white 6" overflow pipe black. Gonna get some matching green paint in town and paint it a second coat with that. Also putting the required gravel around the perimeter. That'll keep me busy most of the winter.

1 comment: