Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, November 12, 2018

Tank inspection day

The tank pad passed inspection... barely, I suspect! Relieved, but it's not over til it's over. At least I won't have as long to agonize. They're going to do the installation tomorrow!!! The scheduled day, Thursday, is forecast to be nice weather. Tomorrow is going to be colder than today, but at least there won't be this wind tomorrow. If we're lucky, it might get up to 50° tomorrow. Am I REALLY going to be pumping water into the new tank tomorrow?

This morning it warmed up to 47° and the high this afternoon was 42°  With it being colder tomorrow I don't see how the installers' fingers will function. I didn't even brave the elements today to take a photo of anything.


Here's a tank installation video I found online. It's supposed to take 8 hrs, but out here everything takes longer. I'll probably be pumping water in the freezing dark tomorrow night.

https://pioneerwatertanksamerica.com/texas-water-storage-tanks/#1523026841204-4000cbd7-d4c819b7-ce85fb47-d96a32db-44a63871-655908d2-cbba9b57-e3be

No word from Brian's mom yet. I called her several times and no answer.
____________________

UPDATE: I couldn't reach Brian's mom so I called the hospital and they wouldn't give me any info other than he's in a room and not in ICU, so that's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment