Click any photo to enlarge

Monday, November 5, 2018

Puny and paranoid

After two days of slavery at the oasis I'm feeling puny today. And so paranoid that the pad won't pass inspection that I ordered two more loads of sand instead of one. That will put the amount of sand up to the required amount and even if they don't need it, it'll be worth the money for the peace of mind it'll give me. At least then if the pad isn't thick enough or level enough the material will be there to remedy it. I think I'm fine though, but just if.....

Here's a photo of the finished pad that Michael took yesterday.


Ten more days until installation. I'm starting the countdown...

Just found this on Facebook. This is one reason I fight so hard to preserve the oasis. This is what makes all the agony worthwhile. What can be better than enhancing the lives of others!




No comments:

Post a Comment