Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Puny in a lovely oasis

Came to the oasis to try to do some manicuring around the perimeter of the tank pad. I'm just really not satisfied with the pad, but don't have the energy to fix it. I think more sand should be put on and leveled via a post in the center that a bar can pivot on. Maybe I'll just pay the installation crew to do it right. I took some measurements and it's not as level as it needs to be. A tank guy is coming out the day before installation and assess the situation.

I photographed some lovely Indian Paintbrush in bloom but my photo got corrupted or something and I can't open it. I'll take another tomorrow. Meanwhile, all I ended up with is this Black Swallowtail caterpillar on the rue (ruta graveolens). First I've seen on it this year.


The floating hex tiles are supposed to arrive in Alpine tomorrow, so I'll go back to town after the sand delivery and get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment