Click any photo to enlarge

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tank is installed

They installed it in 6 hours. It all happened so fast it hasn't soaked in yet.



Just goes to show the power of all you wonderful donors that this was able to happen.


The installation crew arrived late so I was forced to sit down there in the freezing cold and watch birds while I waited on them. Saw three Lucifer Hummingbirds to my great surprise. After all, it was 22° and there were patches of snow here and there.


 I took tons of photos but busy pumping water and stuff, so won't post them.





2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Can't wait until Connie and I get down there to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for everyone to see it. Now I need to get the road better. Next project.

      Delete