Click any photo to enlarge

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Way hard!

I had two helpers lined up to help with putting the finish sand on the pad ... neither showed up, but someone else did. So, being short one man, I became that second helper. The 19 year old boy that showed up wore out about the same time I did, and my husband, who operated the loader, refused to work another minute at about the same time. So we only got about a third of the sand put down.


I have more help lined up for tomorrow, so hopefully we can finish it. Then Monday or Tuesday the  hex tiles are supposed to arrive. Also Tuesday I'm having more sand delivered. I'm told you can't have too much and it would be terrible not to have enough.


Although I didn't have time to watch hummingbirds, I never saw even a quick glimpse of one when previously they were buzzing around all day long. I did hear one, which I presume was an Anna's.

No comments:

Post a Comment